Beauty | Facial Session with Dr VIP Jeju

Tuesday, February 18, 2020
“When traveling, pamper yourself till the max!

What's even better than getting a soothing facial session when you're away at a country that's famous in the beauty industry? Moreover, I'm known as an avid fan of both Korea & beauty.
One thing you'll need to know is, my skin is extremely sensitive and it flares up easily especially when it comes to facial extraction. Hence, I haven't been doing facial sessions for a very very very long time. For Koreans, their way of extraction is very different. They use a special plate to extract residues without pain nor did it trigger my sensitive skin.

The 90 minute session allowed me to relax while getting my skin glowed up. From cleansing to extraction to mask and everything else, it was one of my best facial sessions ever. Not to mention their way of massaging was the best, I fell asleep. In fact, I didn't need a lot of makeup for the next few days and my skin stayed hydrated in the winter weather! Perfect, eh?


If you're headed to Jeju, trust me, you wouldn't want to miss out trying Dr VIP out. They're located a very convenient Airbnb building - 3rd Level of Hi Residence. Also, Hi Residence is really clean and is a a strategic location!

South Korea, Jeju-do, Jeju-si, 특별자치도, Eunnam 1-gil, 46 KR 3층
Post Comment
Post a Comment

thank you for coming by ♥

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature