Review | Maniqure Kuala Lumpur

Monday, August 24, 2020

 “Pregnancy friendly manicure pampering!


When I found out about my little pregnancy, the first thing that came to my mind was, can I still pamper myself with a session of mani & pedi plus have pretty nails. It's been more than 6 months since I last did my nails and I really wanted to have them done beautifully for my pregnancy announcement photoshoot.


And then taaaadaaahhh! Maniqure told me that they uses pregnancy safe products! So I made an appointment with them the day before my shoot, headed over and was welcomed by a beautifully decorated cozy space.


Joanne and Renee were really gentle and patient with me. Especially Joanne when I couldn't make up my mind on which design I would go for (Because they have soooooo many options to choose from and they're all so pretty!). She then suggested that I could pair both the designs I liked. Yay! 

Plus, there were very minimal number of people in the premise as it's still RMCO and they practiced really good hygiene with ensuring all their items are properly sanitised and other customers were a distance from where I was seated at. What surprised me the most was, the whole process actually only took an hour and a half, for both manicure & pedicure. And I'm really in loved with my beautifully manicure nails. It's been a week now and they are still beautifully intact! 

Where are they:
Maniqure Nail Salon - Kuala Lumpur
3-1, Jalan Radin Bagus 6, Sri Petaling, 57000 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Post Comment
Post a Comment

thank you for coming by ♥

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature