Take A Step | Seoul x Travel Recommends

Thursday, April 18, 2019
“Anyeong Seoul! I've returned

When you go on a trip, what's most important besides good food, lots of fun and sightseeing? That one thing for sure, is definitely having WiFi at all times! Thanks to Travel Recommends, I had even more fun and zero stress having to update my social media.

After your reservation is made and confirmed, just collect your portable WiFi pack at the Arrival Hall and you're ready to board your flight. Simple right? 

I really love how they provided everything in a to-go bag and they've even included a travel adapter for easy charging.


Even better is that the device is pocket friendly and its battery lasts throughout the day without need for additional charging. That means, all day convenient social media usage and updates, anywhere! (Even at the palace!)

Upon return, I just need to drop it off at the same collection booth. If you ask me, I'm definitely booking them for my next trip!
Post Comment
Post a Comment

thank you for coming by ♥

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature