xx Meeting Chriselle Lim

Friday, September 2, 2016
“The Perfect Inspiration, Chriselle Lim.

I came across The Chriselle Factor when I was about to give up on blogging.  Reading her blog content just simply inspires me to put more effort in my own blog and not take it for granted. I really like how she plans out her content and share her story with her readers. Ever since then, I've been following her blog and social media religiously. 


It has never crossed my mind that I would one day be able to meet the person who has been inspiring me to keep going. The moment I knew I had the golden opportunity to meet her in Kuala Lumpur, I was overwhelmed with excitement! Meeting her in person was simply the most unbelievable thing that I could ever imagine. She is indeed very humble, down-to-earth and friendly person. Indeed, a role model to us women.

Trust me when I say that I had that starstruck moment that I had no idea what I said to her except asking her if she had ever thought of expanding the C Inc. to Malaysia. :D That would definitely be a dream come true for many of us, I suppose.

Thank you Chriselle for coming to Malaysia and thank you for spending your time with us.
Post Comment
Post a Comment

thank you for coming by ♥

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature