Birthday x 2016

Friday, August 26, 2016
“Hello there, aging!

It's amazing how it's been a week since my birthday! I find myself pretty nostalgic this birthday as it's been a year since he proposed to me. It was really nice to spend my Saturday out with a list of simple activities that the hubby laid out for us. 


We started off with a scrumptious brunch at 3 Bags Full. Had their Signature Salmon Corguette while the hubby ordered their All-Day Breakfast topped with Apple Mint Lamb Shoulder.


And then we headed to Whimsical Café for some Cotton Candy Affogato while catching Pokemons and conquering gyms. Right after that, he took me to Urban Retreat for our couple pampering massage session. Sure felt good after that session.



Dinner was the best. Hubby wanted to wine and dine. So, I suggested that we head to The Forking Cork's new outlet at Damasara Jaya. We sure did enjoy our meal and wine. The team at Forking Cork even came up with a birthday cocktail for me. Which was really nice of them! Plus, we even meet new people while watching the final match between Dato Lee Chong Wei and Chen Long.


Although this year seemed a Lil quieter compared to any other years, but I sure did enjoy spending time with the most amazing people in my life! Had brunch with my pek chek kakis on Sunday before my tournament and I even managed to clinch Top 8. :D


I guess as we grow older by the year, birthdays are no longer about party nights but more of spending time with the important people in your life. I'm truly thankful for all of these wonderful people and for the little things that they do for me. Thanks Sabby baby and Hubby for the sweet surprise at work!
Post Comment
Post a Comment

thank you for coming by ♥

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature