Cuppa | The Tiny Temptress

Tuesday, August 9, 2016
“Sweets, not to sweet.

This little (ahem, fatty) sweet tooth participated in the Zero Buaya B Flight Singles last weekend which was held at Sport Cube, Sri Petaling. Since we were at Sri Petaling, I've decided to drag the hubby along for some sweet treat at The Tiny Temptress before my game.


Really love how they put so much effort in making these cute looking (and yummy) desserts. Took me quite a some time before gobbling down the cute little chick. Plus, the hubby enjoyed his cup of latte and gave thumbs up for the not-too-sweet desserts. We're definitely coming back for round two!


The tournament didn't go too well for me but overall, I'm pretty pleased with my performance. Although I didn't manage to qualify. At least I did my best and had a lot of fun! Meanwhile, I will train up for the next stage and eat more cute desserts!
Post Comment
Post a Comment

thank you for coming by ♥

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature