FLY1NG PAN | INDIE MIX UP

Friday, November 27, 2015
(L-R) 
Rhythm Guitar - Justin | Bass - Er Whey
Vocal - Selina | Drums - Kimie Guitar - Syahir

First of all, apologies for the super backdated post. If you've been following my page and blog, you'll know that I've been busy with my ROM with that cute guitarist from Flying Pan :D (which ended a week ago and I finally have a lil bit of time for myself)

So, Flying Pan had another gig at Laundry Bar, The Curve. this time was Indie Mix Up presented by Heineken. woohoo!!!


They went up first (supposed to be second band) at 9.30pm sharp with the exact same set as their previous show starting off with Betrayal, followed by their new song (yet to be named) and then my all time favourite song - Zutto. and then a cover of Imagine Dragon's Radioactive and finally Breakaway Carriage.
INTERVIEW TIME!

They were interviewed by Musicians Cube while the other bands performed. While waiting for them, Kevin, Cherrie and myself continued enjoying performances from Relent before heading for a quick coffee session and then home as the gig was on a Thursday (and all of us had work the following day)




Post Comment
Post a Comment

thank you for coming by ♥

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature