[events] hot magazine 200th edition

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Hot Magazine or Red Hot Potato Publishing was one of my previous clients which I did their 7th Anniversary / Halloween Party last October.


so they emailed me and invitation to attend their 200th edition party which was held at The Stage @ Avenue K on the 21st of July. and i decided to get boyfie to bring me there since i didn't have my car and won't have my car till aug the 9th.

we had dinner, shopped a lil at sg wang before heading to Avenue K. entry started at 7pm but considering us arriving at 8 and there weren't that many people yet we registered ourselves and got a table upstairs since all the tables downstairs were taken up or reserved.


the show was hosted by BFM's Shela the super hot drag queen whom i met at MODA. with loads of fun and crazy happenings on the stage. with celebrities making fun of themselves which we rarely get to see and all the laughter.




___________________________________________


what i wore:
mustard dress: boutique
ankle boots: vincci
clutch: miss selfrige
Post Comment
Post a Comment

thank you for coming by ♥

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature