Beauty | Medlite Pigmentation Removal x Premier Clinic

Thursday, May 18, 2017
Zapping away uneven skin tone! And dark eye circles!  

I've got to admit. Prior to giving this session a go, I've always been skeptical about skin laser. Why? Is probably the first question that pops in your mind. Well, basically it's the pain that I've been told about and the side effects. But I guess, when a girl wants to look good, there's always the first time to everything.


Met up with Dr Nigel for my consultation first and was truly amazed by his skills. All he needed was one glance to identify the issues that I was facing with. (Mind you, I had make up on!) He gave me a couple of recommendations and solutions before we finalize and proceed with the treatment - Medlite Pigmentation Removal: Q-Switch Nd: YAG Laser.

How this works?
The zapping laser treats the affected area by helping to reduce the number of skin cells that are affected, paving the way for the skin to generate a new layer to replace the old one. The laser is able to penetrate the skin deeply without injuring the upper layer, which triggers the production of new collagen and vital proteins that the skin needs in other to repair itself.

Relatively painless (feels like an ant's bite), the laser treatment is quick and suitable for all skin types. It will also help to lighten your skin tone as well as improving the complexion, giving it a more youthful appearance.

Here goes!
And so, we begin. Starting off with the cleansing and removing of make up. Then, a thing layer of numbing cream was applied for 15 - 20 minutes before the procedure. After removing the numbing cream, the zapping begins.

During the laser process, Dr Nigel made sure that I felt as little pain as possible. He even explained to me which parts he was zapping and how it will help my skin become better. What really truly amaze me was I could see instant difference there and then!

Results?
I left the clinic looking radiant (with slight redness that causes really minimal downtime). Plus, NO more mustaches (Yes, I have mustache!), more even skin tone, lighter dark eye circles, lighter acne scar tones, less acne problems and smoother skin. Oh! And no more blackheads!

You'll probably ask me what is the after effect and how long would this last. Honestly, I won't be able to answer to "how long does this last" as it really depends on each and every person's skin condition. What's most important is to consult the right doctor for the right treatments. However, after care is very important as well. It's been a week since my session and I'm glad that I've stepped out of my comfy corner by getting this session done! Now, I can have less make up on with better complexion.

Premier Clinic Website | Facebook | Instagram | contactus@premier-clinic.com
Outlets: TTDI (31, Jalan Wan Kadir 2, Taman Tun Dr Ismail, 60000 Kuala Lumpur | 012-6625453)
Bangsar (40, Jalan Telawi, Bangsar Baru, 59100 Kuala Lumpur | 012-6624278)
Puchong (G-15, IOI Boulevard, Jalan Kenari 5, Bandar Puchong Jaya, 47100 Puchong, Selangor | 016-7060101)
Post Comment
Post a Comment

thank you for coming by ♥

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature