Events | Butterfly Project 3rd Anniversary

Thursday, May 19, 2016
“An afternoon out pretty in pink!

Besides the fact that I lost my phone and most of the nicer event photos were taken with that phone, I really wanted to blog about this way earlier. Hence, the lack of photos for this blog post until I get my hands on photos from the other girls.


It was indeed a fun-filled afternoon out with the girls. From staring (and eating) pretty looking and delicious food to decorating our very own BB cushion. From sharing laughter to taking lots of selfies and taking home lots of awesome gifts from Althea Korea. There was also a very stressful half an hour shopping session whereby we Butterflies were given 150 credits to shop on Althea within 30 minutes.


I'm so proud of my four tou-dais (Kah Mon, Janice, Choulyin & Li Chuen) for winning prizes for the "Best Decorated BB Cushion Designs"! Oh, and I walked away with "Best Instagram BB Cushion Picture"! Hehehe...Can't wait till the next event!

Dress: Miss Selfridge | Flats: Aldo | Scarf: Kiss Me Doll | Bracelet: Balenciaga | Apron: Made by Mamasan Tammy's Mama

Ending this post with a vain selfie and #ootd shot. 
Post Comment
Post a Comment

thank you for coming by ♥

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature