Make It Happen | ASNTM 4 x Tuti

Monday, April 18, 2016
“Make It Happen x Tuti

Before I begin, I apologize for the lack of update and for this backlog post. I've been extremely busy with my new job and exhausted with the new hours as well as travelling. No more comfort of waking up at 8am and still being on time for work.

Although I've not been religiously following this cycle of Asia's Next Top Model, I can help but to root for Tuti. Simply because before Tuti participated in ASNTM, I've seen this amazingly talented yet super bubbly girl in X Top Model Search Asia 2012. With the launch of Maybelline's new tagline - Make IT Happen, and thanks to both Maybelline and Lion & Lion, I had the opportunity to meet her in person.


From edgy and fierce to elegant and chic, all Tuti needed was to look into the mirror, pick her favourite Maybelline product and make it happen. That morning, she also took the center stage at the meet and greet with Celebrity Makeup Artist and Creative Director Stevensunny.

Even managed to get a tip from Stevensunny on how to deal with my weird looking lips when it comes to putting on lipstick!


With their brand new tagline "Make IT Happen", women are asked to define beauty in their own terms with a drive and go-getter spirit that transcends beauty into action in making whatever matters to her happen. That "IT" in the Make IT Happen is a very powerful word that has lived with Maybelline for decades and is now in our hands to define it.

I'd say, live life to the fullest! So, are you ready to make IT happen?
Post Comment
Post a Comment

thank you for coming by ♥

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature