Bedtime Mask | Mediheal

Monday, April 11, 2016

“Mediheal = Medical Healing

By now, you should be able to tell that I'm head over heels when it comes to masks. I'm pretty religious when it comes to mask sessions. Whether it is sleeping mask or clay masks, you name it. After a long day at work and by the time I have had my shower, its already 10 or so and that's when I get to relax and work on my beauty routine. Sheet masks are amazing for instantly revitalising your skin! Plus, there's probably more than thousands of sheet mask for any skin issue that you can think of!

What I like about Mediheal is that they focus on healing different skin problems with different skin types. Here are the few that I've tried and my after experience.

N.M.F. Aquaring Ampoule Mask | RM13.90

Infused with N.M.F (Natural moisturising factor), this mask prevents the skin from losing its natural moisture. Definitely gives my skin that extra bouncy feeling after using.

W.H.P White Hydrating Charcoal-Mineral Mask | RM13.90

This is pretty straightforward. With white hydrating powder and activated charcoal with fruit extracts, this will leave your skin radiant and healthy looking.

Mediheal x Line Friends Ampoule Mask | RM13.90

With 3 different variations to heal 3 different skin issues, allow me to share the differences with you below.

N.M.F Aquaring Ampoule Mask (Brown x Moon)
Let's just say, it is exactly the same as the N.M.F Aquaring Ampoule Mask. The only difference is that you look and feel cuter using it!
I.P.I Light Max Ampoule Mask (Moon)
Infused with Vitamin C and Mulberry root which leaves your skin fairer! These ingredients also helps rejuvenate the skin, leaving it bright and radiant. 
P.D.F AC Dressing Ampoule Mask (Sally)
Dealing with oily and acne-prone skin? This cellulose mask gives you a silky sense during use and at the same time feeding your skin with the nutrients of a bottle of serum.

Good things are meant to be shared! So head on over to www.maystar.com and get a 20 % discount when you purchase using my discount code [yumimeiki]!

Post Comment
Post a Comment

thank you for coming by ♥

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature