Review | Bioderma Sensibio Dermatological Water

Tuesday, January 26, 2016

To be honest, this product was delivered to me for a review. After receiving the Bioderma Sensibio Dermatological Water (phewww! such a long name), I've been carrying it my bag (to everywhere I go) and have been using it for almost a week now.



I'm pretty sure that you've heard of the term dermatological water or some would call them "facial mist" or in mandarin 化妆水. So you'll probably go "Ok, it's probably another facial mist. What's the difference?" Allow me to share with you on my experience with Bioderma's Sensibio Dermatological Water.

With so many dermatological waters out there, which is the best of the best? More like, which suits whom best?
Reality check:
"I have very sensitive and oily skin."

The Sensibio Dermatological Water that comes in a perfect balance of mineral salts and oligo-elements. Plus, its patented natural DAF (Dermatological Advance Formulation) complex, which raises the skin's tolerance threshold, making it more resilient. So this product should help sooth, ease discomfort and redness on my sensitive skin.

Having to use this product for almost a week, I must say that it is very gentle to my sensitive skin. Plus, my skin is now noticeably less oily. I keep my routine with spraying on after cleansing in the morning and again after putting makeup on. At night, I'd do the same after cleansing. During every other time, as and when I feel a slight skin irritation due to dust or bad air, I'd spray it on and itch begone!

Here's how I've been using the product:
1. Wakie WAKIE!
Spray on at anytime of the day to rejuvenate the skin or as a quick wake up spray!

2. AFTER CLEANSING
Spraying on after cleansing (both day and night) helps keep the skin moisturised all day long! 

3. KEEPING SKIN HYDRATED
Whether at home, in the office or even on the go, I always carry it along with me. Its just like drinking water and works exactly the same for your skin. When you feel really thirsty, that is when you're hydrated and so is your skin. Plus, I've been using it to keep *ahem* my hair removal treated areas moisturised too.

4. AFTER MAKEUP
It works as a light spray to finish up the makeup and to hold the foundation in. Plus, it gives a new lease of life to the makeup and makes it easier to add on or blend in later on.


So if you're someone with sensitive and oily skin like mine, I do recommend you to give it a go!

The Bioderma Sensibio Dermatological Water comes in two different sizes - 50ml (which is very convenient to carry around) and 150ml. This product can be found at any Sasa and Guardian outlets near you or if you're too lazy to go out, head on to Lazada to purchase online.

IT'S NOT MAGIC but it works!
Like all skincare products, nothing is magic and work at one use. It is constant usage that helped reduce the redness, itch and leaves my skin glowing in radiance even without cosmetic on.

I'm definitely purchasing more of this once this bottle runs low or perhaps I should start stocking up a couple more for home, office and traveling too!


Post Comment
Post a Comment

thank you for coming by ♥

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature