mascara love ♥

Monday, April 1, 2013

so the other day when i was shopping my way through sasa at my favourite kiss me counter spot, they introduced me a new mascara under the kiss me range. which is under the Beauty Creative Lab Malaysia group. and since i've always been using the kiss me mascara, i decided to give this new mascara a try.

one thing you must know about me is that i'm really picky when it comes to the cosmetics that i use because i have really sensitive skin and my lashes are long and they're are always hard to be curled even after mascara.

so i have lashes that is already considered long. but it's always heavy and falling down even after applying mascara that claims would curl my heavy lashes up. so i was just gonna give something new a try. and now i've finally meet this love!


i've started off with my usual make up routine steps with my foundation up to eyebrows and cheeks. i also had 1 eye with eye liner on to see the difference after applying mascara. then i curled my lashes with the curler. and then it was mascara time.


and the final result is what i always wanted to achieve! the nude look! ♥ to have simple mascara without eyeliner and see my lashes curled upwards and separated properly. (you know what i mean about have lashes being separated properly. some mascara just clogs them up like a pile of black lump.) 


left : after (obvious separation and longer) // right : before (soft and close together)


you can grab this love at all sasa outlets and go peek at Beauty Creative Lab Malaysia facebook page for more updates!
Post Comment
Post a Comment

thank you for coming by ♥

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature