[part two] recalling too ou wan toooo~

Monday, December 31, 2012
and then came august. it was a super big turnover in life for me coz a lot of really good things happened to me and i got to meet a lot of great people.


i got to attend one of my favourite blogger, audrey of fourfeetnine.com's wedding dinner in kl coz my daddy is her dad's high school friend.



i resigned and went back to studies. majoring in wedding planning which actually is my dream.




and birthday this year was awesome coz a lot of people celebrated for me this year with different group of friends with different surprises.


attended the xtop model denim night, hello sailor night and grand finale.


thanks to don and manoah again, i got to attend samsung galaxy note two launch and blog more for samsung. and get to meet and know more fun bloggers around.


then we did our very own halloween party with a masquerade theme. did handwork and DIY for the decor.


was back in penang again in oct coz i was top16 finalist for miss mean machines. the two days were fun yet hectic. thanks to boyfie for giving me a ride all the way up to penang and accompanying me fore the two days.


and then gave bestie a surprise back on her birthday. simple yet warm birthday dinner.


then early november it was dato lee chong wei's wedding and i was lucky enough to be invited by the SGTQ team to attend with them.


and then i was back in penang again for granny's 80th birthday and then i ran my very first marathon with the boyfie. and got my first finisher medal.




met the primary schoolmates again after twelve long years.



came back to kl and finished off my project c which was my coca-cola wedding theme DIY decor.

end november and early december was when i get to meet a lot more top bloggers who i admire.


foruchizu launched their pop-up store in isetan klcc and i went to support with yuna on the very first day itself.


and then attended the Topshop Preview with Jane Chuckei and also bumped into Sinn Xian who is actually my uni junior and became friends.


then on the same day went to attend the Hello Kitty Galaxy Y phone launch and meet Audrey and Cheesie again.



and then the following week went support Foruchizu during the Love Tokyo Fashion Show and went there for 2 days in the row end up helping out.


then i attended the Japanese Styling workshop with Chiharu-san. after that i was really busy preparing for graduation. hunting for outfit as well as organizing the graduation.


and finally it was christmas. and his birthday.


yesterday, my vocal teacher Chilla's wedding dinner.

and tonight, i have no idea where i'm counting down at yet. but i really wanna see the fireworks. twenty twelve was a beautiful year. i've met so many great people and done so many new stuffs. i'm looking forward to twenty thirteen for more surprises coming my way.
Post Comment
Post a Comment

thank you for coming by ♥

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature