the half

Wednesday, July 11, 2012
half the year have just gone by. and its already almost half the month of july. what have u done that u think was successful?



life have been really good to me. having that special someone in my life. and having great friends around me.

i've learnt so much throughout my journey in super gt queen.
one of is that people can be really fake and show their true colours after the competition is over. not to mention names, as you can find out yourself someday.

i've gotten so many opportunities in appearing at events. i rather receive gifts as token than money sometimes.

i'm still on my diet right now. trying to lose fats and maintain my weight. getting back the curves instead of the straight waistline.

its another 28 and a half days before i'm leaving my current company to chase my dreams. my ultimate dream. :))


Post Comment
Post a Comment

thank you for coming by ♥

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature