Beauty | Neutrogena x Capsule Sleeping Mask & Hydrogel Mask

Tuesday, October 31, 2017
“One can never have enough of mask~
 
I'm not sure about you but well, if you've been reading my blog, you'll probably already know (because I've emphasized this numerous times) that I'm a crazy fan of masks! The thing is, I can skip every other skincare routine but I cannot live without my masks.

Over the weekend, I headed back to Ipoh for my dart league. By the time I got back from my hectic schedule and long hours hiding in a smoky bar, my skin was already crying for help. This is when the Neutrogena Capsule Sleeping Mask comes to aid! The 10ml size allows me to multi mask with both Fine Fairness Capsule & Hydro Boost Capsule! Apply on for 15 minutes, and off to bed!


Pack with Niacinamide to make skin luminous and radiant looking, the Neutrogena Fine Fairness capsules gives an instant boost to the skin. Whereas the Neutrogena Hydro Boost is infused with 100% natural origin Hyaluronic Acid to replenish moisture continuously, leaving skin optimally hydrated, radiant and supple! Now my skin feel so much bouncier!


After a really long week at work, I thought it would be nice to pamper time with the Neutrogena Hydrogel Mask as well.

Definitely loving the fact that they Hydrogel mask is 100% paperless, delivering stronger efficacy from its essence-gel making process. Comparatively, the dripping was very minimal (Yay to no dripping on my pillow!) and it doesn't evaporate as fast as cotton mask.

Psst: Both the Neutrogena Capsule Sleeping Mask & Hydrogel Mask are available at different locations.

Neutrogena Capsule Sleeping Mask | RM 12.90 (Only available at Watsons)
Neutrogena Hydrogel Mask | RM 13.90 (Only available at Guardian)
Post Comment
Post a Comment

thank you for coming by ♥

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature