Keeping the Positivity

Wednesday, September 6, 2017
Smile!  

Being away from blogging for over 2 months really isn't something to be proud of. With work, gym and darts hogging up most of my time, I'm glad to finally be able to find time to pen down a short post.


Work have been pretty hectic, with a brand new role and position in July. I guess I've somewhat gotten used to it already by now. At least, I'm getting better at managing expectations and workload. To be able to get off work at 6 or before 7 to hit the gym or for dart leagues or even quick catch up with awesome people.

All I've got to do is to remind myself that everything takes time and to just keep the positivity in mind! Hwaiting~~~
Post Comment
Post a Comment

thank you for coming by ♥

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature