Beauty | Neutrogena x Happy Skin 24/7

Wednesday, April 12, 2017
Happy Skin 24/7 x Bye Bye Dull Skin!!
 
Having a happy, healthy radiant skin and maintaining it as it is isn't something easy. For someone who constantly faces not only acne problems, but dull-looking skin at the same time, it really does get on my nerves to meet people with awesomely good complexion and still complain about it.

Cleansing is definitely the most essential part of everyone's skin care routine. Without proper cleanser, leftover makeup will live on your face overnight and over time cause dullness to the skin. Plus, even worse for someone who always has makeup on a daily basis and is always trapped in an aircond office.

Having heard of Neutrogena in my adolescences years, I've finally decided to give it a go. Of course, in hopes of rejuvenating that dull skin of mine. No harm trying something every now and then. Plus, discovering new skin care is one of my favourite things to do.


I'm not going to lie. Out of the 3 products that I've received, there can only be one favourite; Deep Clean Blackhead Eliminating Scrub. I love how it smells so good and that I'm able scrub my face on a daily basis without having to harm my utterly sensitive skin. Not to mention how their beta-hydroxy acid formula cleanses, purifies and removes dirt. Although I have my favourite, the Foaming Cleanser & Brightening Cleansing Oil to Foam are just as awesome.

And there you have it, the products I rely on to have a clean, fresh and bright face! Time to bid farewell to that dull skin of mine. 
Post Comment
Post a Comment

thank you for coming by ♥

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature