#JxY_ | A Cocky New Year x 2017

Saturday, February 11, 2017
“Huat else do you want?! More Angpaos of Course!
 
And so, it is another Lunar New Year, a cocky one indeed. Instead of the usual sunny weather, the fire rooster decided to pour every single evening. On the bright side, the weather was extremely cooling, although it was pretty inconvenient for visiting.


This time around, I took a really long week and a half off which I'm really glad as I got to spend 4 days with my family and 5 days with his with a lot of eating and drinking (urgh...gained 2 kgs over 9 days). This time around, both Alice and myself even managed to find time to cook for the boys. Plus, we managed to scout for a possible venue for #JxY_weds actual wedding ceremony!


PS: Got my pretty pouty lips thanks to Cadeau Korea Natural Flower Jelly & Lip Balm. A perfectly handcrafted Cadeau Pure Flower Extract lip Glow imported all the way from Korea! 💚 On me is the Viridiflora GL04. Lightweight and not too oily, perfect for those who prefers having natural looking lips.

PPS: Use [YUMI11] code when you checkout at www.maystar.com.my to redeem your free gift (with any purchase!)
Post Comment
Post a Comment

thank you for coming by ♥

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature