10 Things I'm Thankful For

Tuesday, November 29, 2016

“Be grateful, be thankful!

I try to be grateful being able to open my eyes and wake up every day. But I'm just really taking the time to stop, breathe and reflect on all the little miracles that have happened to me so far.
So, here are 10 Things That I am Grateful For:

1. I'm thankful for my relationship with my husband - it has been an emotional year for the both of us. From the times when he was away but through all the ups and downs, we are stronger than ever.

2. I'm thankful for my ever-understanding parents - for always being there for me. For having to go through all the hassle and troubles that I've created for myself and them.

3. I'm thankful for my current job - after going through a couple of failures. I'm glad that I've finally landed in an amazing team.

4. I'm thankful for true friends - new and old friends, friends who would appear at times in need and are always there.

5. I'm thankful for my health and well-being - for being able to manage time to workout as well.

6. I'm thankful for my dart sponsors - for supporting me for the past 3 years (4th year this renewal). Also, to my new sponsor.

7. I'm thankful for my older sibling - the person who has given me numerous meaningful advice despite teasing me since young.

8. I'm thankful for my ability and opportunities to travel - for the hectic business trips and fun adventures!

9. I'm thankful for You & Co. - my hobby and passion in wedding planning and decorating.

10. I'm thankful for my blog - for being able to express my feelings and share my thoughts.
Post Comment
Post a Comment

thank you for coming by ♥

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature