Review | That Perfect Mascara by Kiss Me

Thursday, June 23, 2016
“The perfect lazy day, everyday mascara!

My daily makeup routine gets shorter ever since I've started working in corporate companies (which is very recent). Partially because I prefer lighter makeup these days, but occasionally, there will be days when I am required to have slightly heavier makeup on. And this is when the Kiss Me 3rd generation mascara comes to action!


With their all new and improved formula and technology, the Kiss Me Heroine Make Mascara Advanced Film (Volume & Curl) is simply the best among the rest. Imagine running around all-day long and not have your mascara smudge a single bit yet, it can be removed easily with facial soap! Now, that's just what I need when I'm always on the go.


From my previous experience, not many mascara works on my thin and oily eyelashes. However, the Kiss Me Heroine Make Mascara Advanced Film (Volume & Curl) contains volume separate powder, giving my eyelashes a super thickening and volumizing effect. Not only that, these days, my lazy lashes no longer curl down (even after a long day!) as the product contains the 'moment lock ingredient & shape-memory polymer'. I can't emphasize how in love I am with this latest addition to my vanity bag! Officially a must-have item!

Psst: The Kiss Me Heroine Make Mascara Advanced Film (Volume & Curl) is available in SASA & Watsons Malaysia


Post Comment
Post a Comment

thank you for coming by ♥

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature