Work | Openspace Desk

Monday, May 18, 2015

Having to be here for 9 and a half months with an open-spaced table (yup no cubicles here!), I've to admit that my work table is getting pretty messy with books and papers all over the place.

I finally got bored of my plain looking table and having my things not arranged properly so i've decided to make some changes and redecorate my work space. heh~ who says workspace got to be all black and while and everything dull? It's always good to spice things up a little and bring your mood up by looking at pretty things on the table!

The original idea was modern chic but i end up going with a wooden rustic theme as I already have the items needed plus I had some pretty leftover flowers from the party over the weekend. 

Post Comment
Post a Comment

thank you for coming by ♥

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature